AEIS Secondary 1 English test
Your child will be given 2 hours 10 minutes to complete the test which comprises 2 parts:
Part 1: Writing.
2 topics are set for Sec 1 test.
Your child has to choose 1 topic and write a composition on it:
- 200 to 300 words for Sec 1 test.
Part 2: Comprehension and language use.
50 compulsory multiple-choice questions comprising:
- Comprehension based on 2 passages (15 items)
- Comprehension cloze based on 2 passages (15 items)
- Vocabulary (10 items)
- Grammar (10 items)
AEIS Secondary 1 Mathematics test
The Mathematics test comprises 2 parts. Your child will be given 30 minutes to complete Part 1, and 1 hour 45 minutes to complete Part 2:
- Part 1: Multiple-choice questions (34 items).
- Part 2: Short-answer questions (20 items) and open-ended questions (10 to 15 items).
The use of calculators is not allowed. For short-answer and open-ended questions, your child has to show the method of the solution clearly by writing their working steps in the spaces provided in addition to providing the final answers.
Generally, open-ended questions require a longer and more complex method of solutions as compared to short-answer questions.
How to apply for AEIS Exam Paper Sec1?
- Submit a web application. confirm you’ve got a legitimate email address.
- Make payment for the fees through the well-liked mode of credit or open-end credit during your online application. The AEIS fee is $672 and it is non-refundable. If you’re unable to try to do so, you’ll pay through PayNow or NETS. An email with a QR code for payment through PayNow and directions to pay through NETS will be sent. Nevertheless, you need to schedule a meeting a minimum of 2 days beforehand before proceeding to our Customer Service Centre if you select to pay by NETS.
- Email the subsequent supporting documents in PDF or JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week. Please indicate the applicant’s name as per passport within the email subject title. Your child’s certificate. If it’s in other languages, you’ve got to submit an accurate English-translated copy. Your child’s passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months.
If your application and payment are successful, you’ll receive a politician email from the Singapore Examinations & Assessment Board (SEAB) by early September. the e-mail will include:
- The AEIS entry proof
- Your child’s details
- Index number
- Test timetable
- Test venue
- Instructions for applicants, like do’s and don’ts, what to bring, etc.