AEIS Exam paper p5 is one of the important papers for international students. Parents who want to send their child to Singapore mainstream school should think about familiarity with the English language and Education level.
Mainstream schools use English as the language of teaching. Thus, the admission tests will be conducted in English. Applicants should be familiar with the English and Mathematics syllabuses before the one they are applying. For instance, one should be familiar with the Primary 4 syllabus if he/she is sitting for the Primary 5 test.
As for education level, your child should be within 2 years of the appropriate age for the respective education level. For example, your child should be 10 to 10+ years old (less than 11) for the education level of Primary 5. More information can be found on MOE Singapore.
Test Details of AEIS Exam Paper P5
AEIS Exam Paper P5
The English test consists of 34 multiple-choice questions on comprehension and language use. Your child will have 1 hour to finish the test:
- Comprehension supported 2 passages (6 items)
- Comprehension cloze supported 2 passages (10 items)
- Vocabulary (5 items)
- Grammar (5 items)
- Spelling (8 items)
The Mathematics test comprises 2 parts. Your child will have 25 minutes to finish Part 1 and 40 minutes to finish Part 2:
- Part 1: Multiple-choice questions (29 items)
- Part 2: Short-answer questions (17 items)
The use of calculators isn’t allowed. For short-answer questions, your child will need to show the solution (working steps) clearly and write the solution within the space provided.
How to apply for AEIS Exam Paper P5?
- Submit a web application. confirm you’ve got a legitimate email address.
- Make payment for the fees through the well-liked mode of credit or open-end credit during your online application. The AEIS fee is $672 and it is non-refundable. If you’re unable to try to do so, you’ll pay through PayNow or NETS. An email with a QR code for payment through PayNow and directions to pay through NETS will be sent. Nevertheless, you need to schedule a meeting a minimum of 2 days beforehand before proceeding to our Customer Service Centre if you select to pay by NETS.
- Email the subsequent supporting documents in PDF or JPG to email@example.com within 1 week. Please indicate the applicant’s name as per passport within the email subject title. Your child’s certificate. If it’s in other languages, you’ve got to submit an accurate English-translated copy. Your child’s passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months.
If your application and payment are successful, you’ll receive a politician email from the Singapore Examinations & Assessment Board (SEAB) by early September. the e-mail will include:
- The AEIS entry proof
- Your child’s details
- Index number
- Test timetable
- Test venue
- Instructions for applicants, like do’s and don’ts, what to bring, etc.